Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Doctor Update....

 I just wanted to report that I had a good check up. They said everything looked really good, and they would see me in 6 months. Praising God! 

 I also want to tell you that the young man, John Major, who had the lung transplant is doing great. He is off the vent and breathing on his own. 

 I am still battling with the pajamas. I think I dreamed my sewing machine was chasing me. I guess I won because it's still on my desk. LOL

 Getting ready for our family Thanksgiving tomorrow night. When I got home, my hubby's brand new 2 mo. old computer had crashed. He called HP, and of course, got a guy from India. He couldn't understand him so he put me on the phone. I talked to him about an hour, and found out that Windows 7 is what crashed. Now the funny thing is that while we were talking the tech's computer went down. What is wrong in this picture? He even got tickled because I started laughing.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I'm soooo happy to hear your great news!!

From the Kitchen said...

Happy news for you! I'm stopping by to wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!

Best,
Bonnie

Jan M said...

Not a better blessing than a good report from the doctor! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Christie Cottage said...

Great news on the Doctor report! YAY!

Sorry about the computer. Totally frustrating!




Happy Thanksgiving!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Breathing In Grace said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! So happy things are still going well for you....you'll get those PJ's done...I have complete faith in you!!!