Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just a Few Family Beach Pics...

 For the second year in a row, we were able to get some family pics. These pictures mean the world to me to have us all together.
 The one above just cracked me up!
 The one below include our little foster grand. We can't show his picture from the front. This picture was Cayden's idea. He had seen one like this and insisted that he, Shelby, and little grand do this pose. We just love it! It will be a lasting memory for them.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

I so love how you all wear the same color, makes for a wonderful pic. I TOTALLY love the b&w one and the lovin' embrace Master C has around his sister's neck. LOVE IT.

Hope you are resting up.

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, what great pictures, Ms. Shirley!!! Sweet memories! Can't wait to get to go the beach with our GRANDsons some day! If you get a chance....head over to Jeremiah 29:11 and signup to win a book of HOPE by Max Lucado to celebrate my 3rd year blogging anniversary!!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

Empty Nester said...

All of the pictures a fabulous! I love them!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful photos! I know you had fun spending time together on the beach! I wish I could get my whole bunch together like that! ♥