Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Mug Rug Swap on FWFS - The One I Sent!

 The person I sent my mug rug to never posted it on the Linky page for Fort Worth Fabric Studio blog so I'm posting a picture myself. 
 These swaps are fun if everyone follows through. At least I did get one in return whereas some people didn't. 
 Anyway, this is the one I made for the person's name I got which is Julia Juedes. I don't know her or even if she has a blog. I hope all is well with her. 
 I thought it would be fun to do a little embroidery and use some stitches on my machine.  Sorry the last picture is blurry. I should have checked it when I loaded it, but you can see that I used variegated thread. 

 It was fun, and thanks again to Lindsey for hosting the swap.

3 comments:

nonie everythingsewing said...

I like it!! Do you need my name??? I really like the variegated thread, I should have used that on my last project.
Nonie

Breathing In Grace said...

It's been so long since I visited. Such a neat gift....great job! Hope all is well with you.

Sherry said...

Beautiful job as always. I am sure that the receiver of this will treasure it.